• Introduction to Traditional Feng Shui : This practical class teaches you the fundamentals of Feng Shui and how to do your own basic Feng Shui assessment using the Form School of Feng Shui. Bring a copy of a simple floor plan.
• Feng Shui for Your Office : Create a more harmonious, productive and effective work environment through the arrangement and position of your office, desk, chair, phone, computer, fax, and promotional material.
• Healthy, Energy-Efficient Buildings : Learn how to identify those elements in the home or work environment that decrease your life-force and are detrimental to your health and well-being. Find out ways to live in harmony with your environment through the use of “green” products and energy efficiency techniques. Energy fuels our lifestyles, at work and at home, 24 hours a day. Through smarter energy choices you can get more value from the energy you use, waste less and start building a cleaner, more dependable energy system which makes better use of renewable energy resources.
• Buying and Selling a Home: Learn what you can do to your home to increase the chances of a successful sale and what you should look for, and be aware of, when buying a home.
• Symbols, Cures and Enhancements : Discover the power of images and elements that aid health, increase prosperity and improve luck. Learn when and how you should use a protective talisman. We will discuss the use of mirrors, plants, lights, sound, color and scent.
• Feng Shui for Love and Romance : Arrange your environment to improve your success in finding, keeping and maintaining love. Learn how Feng Shui can be used to attract your soul-mate or rekindle the energy in your existing relationship.
• A program can also be tailored to meet your needs.